Monday, July 30, 2007

I was just told about bingohouse

I like to play bingo, poker and the lottery. I used to go to the Bingo Hall with my friend and play for a few hours. It cost a lot, but we had fun. It was the socializing I liked the most. We won some, lost some but talked a lot no matter what. Now I tend to play online Bingo. I just don’t have the money or the time to go to the Bingo Halls any more. With kids at home I don’t want to hire a baby sitter just to go out when I can play at home. I enjoy chatting with people as I play, and making friends.

I have played on about 20 different online bingo sites. I tend to play on two of them all the time because they have free games or give out bingo bucks every week so I can play for free. I was just told about a new online Bingo site, http://www.bingohouse.com. They have all sorts of interesting games. I liked the Bingo Central Hall, it looks like it would be a lot of fun, and I could chat with people from all over the world. I have not signed up yet, but I am thinking about it. Every one gets $30.00 bingo bucks just for signing up. I guess that is so every one can check out the site before spending any real money. If any one has played on this site, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment