Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I played the Deal or No Deal game and a five year old put me to shame


We were at a 5 year olds birthday party at one of those pizza and game places. There was a Deal or No Deal game where you could win tickets for the prizes. It looked like a lot of fun as I watched a 5 year old play. She won 70 tickets, not bad when the big prize is 200 tickets.

Then my son played and won 68 tickets. Not bad. I went and got some tokens to try. There was large group of people at the game when I got back with my tokens so I waited my turn. Well the pizza arrived before I got to the game so I went to dinner and listened to everyone talk about how many tickets they got and how much fun the game was. I had to play. So as soon as dinner was done me and my tokens headed to the Deal or No Deal game.


The five year old girl was playing again when I got there. I cheered her on as she won 150 tickets this time around. The last two cases were the 100 and 200 ticket ones, and she took the deal. Smart move the one she had picked held the 100 tickets.

Then I was up. I picked my case and off we went. To make a long story short the last two cases were for 1 or 10 tickets. I won 1 ticket. I could not believe it. I had to try one more time. Lets just say that I did good taking the 6 ticket deal because this time I picked the 2 ticket case. I am not playing that game again. But it was worth the laugh knowing that 5 year olds can kick my butt on that game.

(Picture is not of the ticket I won, but you get the idea, lol)



Just wish we had taken pictures of my face when I won my one ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment