Friday, December 23, 2011

It is almost New Years and I have something to say

.

I would love to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I hope that things are better next year.

I am tired of seeing people go hungry in a world of plenty. And I am not just talking about people being affected by droughts and other natural causes. I am talking about poverty right here, and all over the world. People go hungry every day, most of them children. I hope that this next year people don’t let other people go hungry.

I also want the adults to have jobs and be able to take care of themselves and their children, and for those with jobs, and are still living in poverty, that they get a raise or better paying jobs. I know, more people are looking for work then there are jobs, but maybe that will change this year.

I want children to stop killing themselves or others. Bullying is bad, and kills. I want children to find help, or a place where they are safe and feel safe. I don’t want them to kill themselves to get away from it. I don’t want them to kill others to make it stop. I don’t want bullies taking it to the next level and killing their victims.

I would love to see people being less angry and more caring. I don’t know when people started being angry most of the time, but it would be nice to see people being more accepting, and less angry. If we accept others for who they are, we have no reason to be angry because they are different. At the same time I don’t want people letting themselves be taken advantage of because they are trying to be more caring. I guess it’s a fine line of protecting yourself and being able to care for others. I want there to be a healthy balance in every ones lives.

Most importantly I want people to enjoy their lives and the people in it instead of having to worry about having a roof over their heads, food to eat or a safe place to stay.

May your Christmas be Merry, and next year full of love, security and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment