Saturday, November 3, 2007

Celtic Woman a must have to any Celtic music collection

Celtic Woman

We saw Celtic Woman two hour concert at Slane Castle in County Meath, Ireland, on 23 August and 24 August 2006, on TV tonight. I forgot to breath at one point. I had shivers up and down my spine listening to them. If they came to Canada I can tell you they would sell out. Celtic Woman: A New Journey, CD was released on 30 January 2007 as well as the DVD. I know what I want for Christmas this year, the DVD. If you love Celtic music this is a must have. I wish I knew about them when they made their first album

Celtic Woman is comprised of five Irish female artists. vocalists Chloë Agnew, Órla Fallon, Lynn Hilary and Lisa Kelly, and fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt. They sing every thing from traditional Celtic tunes to modern songs. They have released three albums, Celtic Woman, Celtic Woman: A Christmas Celebration and Celtic Woman: A New Journey.

It is like a Celtic version on Bond, only with vocalists. The show they put on is wonderful, making it worth buying the DVD. People are always asking us about Celtic music and tradional songs. I had to let people know about them. Wow. Here is their web site link: http://www.celticwoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment